TF1 International's secured website is dedicated to helping you promote and release/broadcast our feature films and TV Programs.
In one click:
- download marketing material and technical information (production notes, photos, dialogue list, billing block, certificate of origin, music cue sheets, etc.)
- order marketing material and technical elements (key art, photos, video masters, 35mm feature prints, trailers, etc).
- find general information such as theatrical release dates in other territories, awards and selected quotes from the international press...
... and much more!
How to register
On your first visit, fill in a company profile form by clicking “Register”.
Information marked with (*) are compulsory.
After checking that you are one of our clients, login and password will be sent to you by e-mail.
Enter your access codes every time you visit www.tf1international.com to access detailed information at all time.
Manage your account
Upon login, you may choose the title you wish to access by selecting it from the “Your titles:” scroll bar at the top of the page. Only those for which you have acquired or are in the process of acquiring rights, are displayed there.
Amend your company details (address, contact name…) or shipping instructions at anytime. Don’t forget to click SUBMIT after an update!
That is your list of TF1 International titles and their status.
"Authorized" means that you have full access to the materials available.
"Restricted" means you have access to the DOWNLOADS area (documents, images) and order key art, photos and pressbook.
"Stand by" means either that the Long Form agreement is not signed / MG not settled, OR that you have just requested access to a new title.
You can request access to a new title by clicking "New Request" and selecting a title from the list.
To fill in/update a release/broadcast date, click on the name of the title concerned.
To access past orders select requested order from corresponding title
To fill in your P&A budget (only available for Theatrical releases), click on "Form". Find more info in "Fill in the P&A Form".
Open a file with a left click.
Download a file by selecting "download link to disk" with the Right Mouse Click.
Text files are in PDF format, photos are in JPEG.
You are not allowed to download files when the status of the title is "Stand by".
Select the title you wish to order material for from the “Your titles:” scroll bar at the top of the page. All available material is listed per category.
- Step 1: fill in the quantities needed and submit by clicking "Order".
- Step 2 (confirmation): check/amend delivery instructions, add a comment regarding this specific order. Entering a release or broadcast date is compulsory to send your order through.
- Step3: you will receive a proforma invoice via e-mail in order to proceed with the payment.
You are not allowed to order materials when the status of the title is "Stand by".
Under "Restricted" status you can only access Marketing materials.
Fill in the P&A form
Manage your account / Your Titles:
Click the word Form (P&A budget column) corresponding to the title you are releasing.
If the country of release is missing or does not correspond, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Fill the Advertising (A) part and click Total (A) to validate
- Fill the Publicity (B) part and click Total (B) to validate
- Fill the Ad/ Pub production (C) part and click Total (C) to validate
- Fill the Prints and trailers (D) part and click Total (D) to validate
Then, click CALCUL FORM (bottom of the page)
When finished, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If you don’t, nothing will be saved!
If the message “Incomplete form” appears, check that all mandatory information (indicated in bold letters) are duly filled in.
You may amend your P&A form at any time. Don’t forget to validate the revised part, clicking on Calcul Form and submitting it again.
Except for the theatrical release date, all information filled in the P&A budget form is confidential and meant for the sole use of TF1 International.
Theatrical release dates displayed are filled in by our clients. Access to such data is not possible when the status of the title is "Stand by".
Release dates (whether Theatrical, Video or TV broadcast) can be filled in and updated in Manage your Account / Your Titles or via the P&A form (Theatrical release date only).
Our website displays TF1 International's latest feature films, under release and coming soon (NEW FILMS), as well as famous catalogue films (LIBRARY) and of course TV Programs (FICTION, DOCUMENTARY, ANIMATION). It is updated daily.